A panel for Adobe Photoshop CS4 with the ability to download and upload an image to Flickr API with the following workflow:
1) Login to a Flickr account (save login settings in panel)
2) Connect to a Flickr gallery (account only has one gallery)
3) Show a thumbnail of the first image (without tags) in a specific gallery
4) When clicking a "Download" button the current image will be downloaded
5) Open current image in Photoshop and display flickr comments of the image in panel
6) Add a downloaded tag to downloaded image in the flickr gallery
7) Add an upload button to panel
8) When clicking upload button the image will be saved as JPG, uploaded to same gallery and tagged "uploaded".
9) When uploading the image the panel restart at point 3.
The actionscript connects to the Flickr SOAP webservice. Source code must be made with comments.