The existing website has the following HTML code for all flash games:
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="450" height="565">
<param name="movie" value="[url removed, login to view]" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<embed src="[url removed, login to view]" quality="high" width="450" height="565" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="[url removed, login to view]" /></embed>
It is not possible to modify this html code, it must remain as is.
You can add further code before or after this HTML block.
How will your result be tested:
1) your code will be added to the html page which contains also the previously mentioned HTML block (object+embed tags). As you can see, the game uses fixed size.
2) the webpage will be loaded
3) your code should display a slider above or below the flash game, slider is set to zero by default
4) user will drag the slider and move it to left or right. Movement to left will zoom out the flash game (will make it smaller), movement to right will zoom in (will make the flash bigger).
5) minimum zoom is -200%, maximum zoom is +200%
6) the flash game will zoom accordingly, it will force "SHOW ALL" view.
Since I believe the base code is very simple to test, only bid AFTER you actually TEST your sample code which resizes the mentioned flash game successfully, including the SHOW ALL view. This is very important. Zoomed game must not have any blank borders, and it must remain aspect ratio.