I've got a fully working sketch site which is a bit like Twitter where users can leave comments and do a small sketch drawing at the same time.
Onto the work:
The work involves amending a current .flv file which is fully working but needs changes. The flash is using "ExternalInterface" Functionality in Flash/ActionScript 2/3.
The changes are to:
- Replace the graphics /possibly resize the flash.
- Place a gif animation whilst loading/saving.
- Work on making it more configurable (pass which function to call or if that function doesn't exists)
- Fix IE issue as it imposes a parameter length restriction.
- Fix a bug where a user can continue to draw outside the box.
Does this need to be done too?: