Lukket

HTML, CSS and JS Developer

We have an existing website that requires upgrades. The upgrades are derived from the parent website and must reflect the look and feel. The project is 60% completed and we require a developer to assist complete the other 40%.

Evner: CSS, HTML, Javascript

Se mere: developer html css, html css javascript developer, html css and javascript, html css 30, javascript reflect, html css javascript project, skilled developer css html, simple project css html, html css developer, developer hourly rate html css, simple html css web site project, css html php project done, front end developer css html, Js developer, css html developer, parent javascript, javascript parent, project css html board, javascript existing html, html css xhtml validate project freelancer, photoshop layouts css html

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 26 bedømmelser ) Bridgetown, Barbados

Projekt ID: #4088975

46 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $132 på dette job

Champian

Let Champian handle this for you.

$250 USD in 10 dage
(110 bedømmelser)
7.5
gautam07

Please check my pmb

$150 USD in 7 dage
(440 bedømmelser)
7.5
dotcomdotbd

Ready to start now. Please, check PM. Thanks, :)

$240 USD in 10 dage
(76 bedømmelser)
7.3
Donstudio

I can do it! ---- Please check PMB I have sent you a message. Don

$200 USD in 5 dage
(52 bedømmelser)
7.1
kishanlalyadav

I am confident to fulfill your requirements in timely manner, along with quality work.

$150 USD in 2 dage
(306 bedømmelser)
6.9
isensebd

Please check inbox

$90 USD in 6 dage
(76 bedømmelser)
6.4
ajaxdevman

Please check PM.

$250 USD in 10 dage
(26 bedømmelser)
6.5
ExcellenceonPHP

PROVIDE ME COMPLETE DETAILS SO I CAN QUOTE THIS [login to view URL] HAVE EXP OVER 6 YEARS IN PHP,MYSQL,JS,AJAX,XHTML,[login to view URL]

$30 USD in 0 dage
(148 bedømmelser)
6.7
agilesols

Please let me work for you on this job.

$100 USD in 3 dage
(85 bedømmelser)
6.4
riseofaryan

Creative web designer/css developer here interested in taking up your project. Please view PM for my past works and other details.

$250 USD in 7 dage
(58 bedømmelser)
6.2
Instantsolutions

I am interested to work on this [login to view URL] start now :) Thanks!,Instantsolutions

$99 USD in 5 dage
(80 bedømmelser)
6.5
shuvrapan

Dear sir, I have thoroughly gone through your project and I have clearly understood what your need [login to view URL] company (Divinotech) has a great experienced website designing and developing team who has great skills in PHP, Flere

$100 USD in 3 dage
(83 bedømmelser)
6.3
expertonphp

HI, WE ARE READY TO PROVIDE SERVICES ON THIS. PLZ PROVIDE US COMPLETE DETAILS. THANKS!

$30 USD in 0 dage
(107 bedømmelser)
6.4
webspaceit

>....I have read and understood your requirement. I am very much interested to complete your "project". Message me for more details.....<

$50 USD in 5 dage
(69 bedømmelser)
5.8
SaneliteTechnolo

Hi, please provide me your website url to review website. i have done this kind job already so lets discuss and proceed further.

$90 USD in 5 dage
(49 bedømmelser)
5.5
salientcomputer

Hi Please see PMB.

$200 USD in 2 dage
(195 bedømmelser)
6.4
desireds

We Provide what you Desire

$200 USD in 10 dage
(62 bedømmelser)
6.0
gisterpages

Hi, I have posted few questions along with my qualification and work samples in private message. Kindly check and reply. Thanks Abilash

$150 USD in 5 dage
(28 bedømmelser)
5.3
msahils

i would like to start your work asap, thanks.

$135 USD in 4 dage
(45 bedømmelser)
5.3
gamasoftware5

Hi, Interested into your job and did like it many before. Would like to know how many pages in your website and does the master website have well organized CSS style and properly good template system. If not, the time Flere

$90 USD in 7 dage
(53 bedømmelser)
5.4