0. We give you a screendesign that you will build as HTML/CSS3. Small preview: [url removed, login to view]
1. There can be one or more bottom tabs that can be (in)active. Active means: expand/$().show() the options. If the "bottom tab" is clicked again, collapse/$().hide() the options again.
2. Each bottom tab can have one or more option (thumbnail on the left, text on the right.
3. The green background must be clickable whereever it is visible.
4. The buttons and options should have a hover effect like filter:alpha(opacity=50).
Technics: jQuery, CSS3, HTML5
=> Browser: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
Make sure that you are only using images for pictures. E.g. color-gradients or shapes must be solved with CSS(3) - NOT with a static image.
You are allowed to use lightweight plugins for jquery if they are MIT-licensed.
-jquery for expanding/collapsing the options
-fast and reliable programmer
Conditions & Delivery:
The full payment will be sent INSTANTLY through paypal. The job must be completed and delivered this weekend. No bugs, no delays. If the job breaks the delivery deadline, it will be canceled.
While working on the html/js, you can use a code-obfuscator or protect the code the way you like. As soon as the payment arrives with your account, you send the source code by email.
Quality work will be honored with long-term cooperations and rating.
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $70 for dette job
Hi there, I am experienced in coding this type of situation. I'll give you my lowest bid. You may also try to visit one of our project [url removed, login to view]