Summary: Make buttons that highlight various text when clicked on.
In the attached folder, a page needs to have some js modified so it has more functionality. In the site folder, go to the sub folder sample/pages and open the file "sample.htm". On that page, open the collapsible panel "Quiz Answers".
You should see seven buttons. Now using some js, if you click on button 71,72, and 73 the text turns red. This is so students can see where an answer is in the text. However, this code is a bit limiting and I need it to do more. Can you make the following happen when you click on a button:
1) Have the text And background change color, and make the font bold for people who are color blind.
2) Have multiple snippets of text highlighted with one click. Now it is an id so you can only show one span of text. Can you have it so it shows multiple spans. This is important because often the answers to the questions are not in the same line.
3) Have one button that shows all the answers.
4) Have one button that clears all the answers.
5) Make the js and/or css linked to a seperate file.
6) Make sure it works on IE 6,7,8,9 and other broswers such as Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.
7) I work in dreamweaver so when highlighting the answer it is easy for my to assign the answers an span tag. It would make my job easier if I could have the buttons just change the span tags from one tag to another so it is easy for me to create and edit.