ITSP VoIP Developer sought to deliver turn-key service provider website and open-source server software.
1. Provide Admin interface - authentication, configuration, billing, service options, content management, reports, etc..
2. Provide User interface - authentication, payments, customer self-service configuration, content management, reports, etc..
No need to reinvent the wheel. Asterisk, Freeswitch, Bayonne, OpenSer-Kamailio, OpenSips, SER, sipX, etc. have all been used for this type of application.
The application has these main components:
1. Obtain a DID number from a carrier API.
2. Forward this call if needed.
3. Simultaneous ring "find me" if needed.
4. Send to voicemail.
6. Automated attendant options.
7. Message notification.
8. Get payment.
9. Setup billing options.
10. Mobile application-ready.
Only candidates with verifiable skills/projects will be considered.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $3540 for this job
Hi, We are software development company, we have good team of professional,all are expertise professional's and having 7+year of experience. Gives us opportunity to do this [url removed, login to view] PM Thanks
We are a reputed software company providing solutions all over the world with best quality and best [url removed, login to view] believe in longterm relationship with our [url removed, login to view] have a tieup with world's best oil and gas industry i Flere
Hi We have company and we think I can do this job.I have more than 6 years experience in PHP and frameworks, joomla,wordpress,megento ,CAKEPHP [url removed, login to view] can show my [url removed, login to view] you can look my some development project Flere