We need a web application which
1. Takes a http request (POST or GET)
2. Then pickup a JSON file to see what action to take. e.g. for this request reach out to 3 down stream systems and retrieve results.
3. Send request to each downstream system
4. Once downstream system return response then for each downstream response
4.1 Go to Configuration & pick up JSON file for corresponding Down stream system. This Configuration file will explain the scenarios.
4.2 Each Scenario is defined as a combination of
4.2.1. Condition: Define conditions to see if a scenario is matched or not?
4.2.2. Response: Define how response for this downstream system is to be prepared for application response.
4.3. Condition and Response structure can have multiple utility functions e.g. $Exists, $notNull, $InList, $Contains, $equal, $greaterThan, $LessThan etc. These functions will be used to have dynamism in configuring conditions & response structure. Example is attached.
4.4. Based on matching scenario, identify corresponding response structure. Prepare response structure and add to master response for each downstream response.
5. Once all downstream system responses are received and added to master response then Search for Master Response JSON. Master Response JSON will define how to consolidate responses, any extra parameters to be added in master response. Based on that prepare and send back the master response to consumer.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $177 på dette job
I have 8 years experience in java application development. i will implement this Relevant Skills and Experience jva,j2ee Proposed Milestones $100 AUD - Initial $66 AUD - Final