To develop a maze type game or Mario type game where the underlying structure can be controlled using a tile map.
• One or more moving player controlled sprites
• Multiple moving computer controlled sprites that interact with the player and environment
• Correct collision detection and handling for all sprites and the tile map
• Sounds, including playing a sound using own novel sound filter
• Multiple keyboard and mouse event handlers
• 2D tile maps with at least 2 levels
collision detection, multiple levels of collision analysis.