I need to implement in my project domain authentication. I am running in a web-frontend (angular-6 and node-js) with the backend as micro-services. I need your help to implement authentication. And for this, I am going to need you to implement the following variants and I will choose later the one I am the most comfortable with. Please pay attention I need them all to be implemented.
I know there are zillions tutorials on the net, I just don't have enough time/patience to read them all from top to bottom. However, I am going to test them all. ;-) Anyway, what I want to tell this should not be a big deal for someone who knows what he/she's doing.
* Java 8;
* spring-boot only - please try to avoid spring if possible (Beans, Services, etc are allowed);
* jacoco code coverage 50% for all modules;
* all external resources (urls, tokens) should be placed in [login to view URL] (please use yml format, not properties);
* I am after Oauth2 with JWT;
* Inside my services (on the backend side) I need to get the user-id - domain/saml/whatever. It would be nice if I can get a local id, but I can live also with one of those.
What I need to do:
1. Oauth2 with JWT authentication over an active directory;
+ the browser needs to authenticate first against an authentication service over a domain (there will be a separate microservice that should implement the authentication);
+ after a succesfull authentication, the browser will be allowed to access a REST endpoint only if the user belongs to a certain group / has a specific role;
2. Single-sign-on on Office365 domain;
+ same as above, only this time the user is authenticated against an office 365 domain;
There are some useful resources on auth0.com. You may inspire from there. Also, if case (extreme), you may use their services to handle this (you may create a demo account).
Start your bit with "+++" so I know you read the post and understood what I am asking. Comments which are not starting with this token will be removed from start (I can see in the list view the starting of the post). Also, in your bid, please state how much time it would take you to do this. Normally, it should be less than one day. Please state why it would take longer.
Beware - I do not need a fancy HTML page to prove the authentication. Just some form with username/password and submit is fine. Don't waste time on this.
The idea is that I am going to use your work in my code and I need it to be easy to be ported.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €571 på dette job
Hi, This is Paul Devanesn has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a tech savvy person, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Java based technologies. I am a certified Java profess Flere