I have urgent requirement from a client looking for Sr. Pega Developer role that needs to be sourced.
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Candidate Status: Green Card and US Citizens
• PEGA CSSA certified or PEGA CLSA certified (7.x or 8.x) Preferably version 8.x
• 4-9+ years of total experience in IT - hands on delivery of large enterprise complex solutions
• 3-5+ years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using Pega BPM tools.
• Experienced in developing and managing Workflows, User Interfaces, Activities and Decision Rules
• Experienced in various types of rules like Correspondence rules, Integration rules and Validation Rules
• Experienced in using debugging tools such as Clipboard and Tracer.
• Experienced in creating and optimizing Pega Business reports.
• Web Services development and consumption for both SOAP & RESTFUL Services.
• Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, Java), Oracle, SQL Server, XML/XML Parsing.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
• Experienced in integration with Database, Web Services, MQ and Middleware technologies.
• Experience using the Natural Language Processing(NLP) & Optical Character Recognition(OCR) Pega 8.x
• Experienced in working in Scaled Agile environment
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
IF YOU DELIVER PEOPLE WITHOUT CAREFULLY CHECKING THE WORK YOU WILL NOT GET PAID.
You MUST deliver candidate list in the following format.
Location of Study
University / School
Primary Region of Interest
Primary Location of Interest