SIMPLE JAVA BROWSER CONTROLLER
I need a java small java program that need make all this tasks:
1) Open and close a browser (example: gooble chrome, Firefox).
2) Type a url in the browser (example [url removed, login to view]).
3) type an google search (example: ferrari).
4) press the seach button ( example: google search button).
5) In the search result page, click in the link (example: [url removed, login to view] web site).
1) Use Java (awt, swing etc).
2) dont use selenium.
3) use eclipse IDE.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
Ready to discuss further details about the projects Relevant Skills and Experience proven track record on the site Proposed Milestones $155 USD - milestone
Good Day! i'm expert java dev with more than 7 years experience in IT area working with cutting edge technologies for both web application and software development. Kindly Regards