Knowledge Experts Consultancy, headquartered in Belgium is looking for Senior Full Stack JAVA/Angular Developers / Coding Architects to strengthen its team at a prestigious client.
We provide continued excellence to our clients in meeting their business goals via IT Strategy, Roadmapping and execution in a unique professional consultancy manner.
Practical (all mandatory)
• We’re looking for committed individuals 5 days per week for 8-9 working hours a day (at exactly 40 hours per week) in CET Brussels time, fully remote.
• This is a rolling contract initially with the fixed budget but it is a long term project. Please include your best rate . Upon successful collaboration, extensions will follow. Hence, the candidate must be committed to longer term collaboration upon success (+/- next 6 months )
• This is a consultancy position, and a fully dedicated developer is needed. So No teams or agencies with flexible resource pools!! Only real people with direct profiles and agencies with relevant CVs of candidates will be considered!
• If you think you’re a fit and want to apply please provide
o Your most up to date and relevant CV
o Your most competitive all inclusive hourly rate, keeping in mind its long term.
o Your motivation paragraph. In your paragraph also please describe why you’re a great fit for what we’re looking for.
• Applications from all around the world are welcome, given that the candidates are happy with working in CET Brussels time between 08:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
• For successful applicants who’d like to eventually move to Belgium, we are sponsoring working visas dependent on a successful period of collaboration.
• Candidates should have their own infrastructure (a laptop powerful enough to run VMWare, a flawless internet connection, etc.) . We connect to a secure environment through Citrix thin client and use VS Code.
• We have a quick turn around for this position, so expect the online interviews to be scheduled within the week.
• Due to high number of applicants from multiple channels, we will not be able to give individual feedback to all rejected applications. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Successful candidates will
• Write working code according to specifications and analysis
• Write unit tests and integration tests in Angular, JAVA and Selenium
• Build and push code to CI/CD
• Analyze world-class distributed systems with sensitive data. A huge opportunity for a challenging win on CV!
• Write, understand and challenge excellent quality techno-functional analysis documents - a must.
• Write, understand and challenge excellent quality architectural documents and technical design documentation - a must.
• Join daily stand ups and follow an agile methodology with story cards
Profile of the Successful Consultant
• At lease 10+ Years of overall JAVA programming experience in Linux environment.
• Solid Angular, Spring BOOT / REST & JSON experience
• Solid MongoDB/NOSQL experience, strong knowledge of Relational Database Modelling (Postgres is a plus)
• Solid Linux and Docker experience
• Excellent understanding of architectural concepts such as SOA, REST, Service Security, MDM, PAAS, and other Non-functional requirements
• Solid experience in writing techno functional requirements, drawing and understanding architectural diagrams, and agile story cards (KANBAN)
• Messaging, middleware and data integration/transformation experience
• DEVOPS experience in Linux environments with CI/CD (Jenkins) is a plus
• Knowledge of Selenium and Protractor, end to end testing experience a big plus
• Bachelor of Computer Science or degrees from related fields preferred. Masters degree is a plus.
• [login to view URL] or Nextgen experience a huge plus.
• Outstanding command of English, written, spoken and understanding is mandatory. Dutch and/or French is a plus but not mandatory.
• Excellent work ethic and a team player..
Working environment: Fully REMOTE via CITRIX thin client