Needed before the weekend. Doesn't has to be fancy. It's not for commercial use. Only private use.
Main point of the restaurant is a customer who orders online and gets that delivered. A customer can order several "dishes" and
also a pizza from own toppings compose. The order becomes stored and become there "deliveryorder" written in XML format.
An employee can adjust the prices of the "dishes" and/or toppings. Also "Dishes" or toppings can be added or removed.
- A customer must be able to create a login. Of this customer address data must be kept.
- A customer must be able to log in
- An employee also must be able to log in
- Someone who is logged in must be able to logout.
A customer can:
- Read the menu card
- Incorporate a Dish in its order
- compose a pizza from toppings and put these in his order
- Make the order definite, where the amount must become accepted. In this case the order in the database becomes stored. Also a XML
" deliverybill" must be created with the address, it number of dishes and total score of the order.
An employee can:
- Adapt prices of Dishes
- Add Dishes to the assortment
- Remove dishes from the assortment
- An order to mark as "Accepted" , " Prepaired" and "Delivered". Take in account that there can be several employees busy on an
I need to have the datamodel, source code, documentation and a relation database (JDBC?).
Hello I am an expert from live person you can see my profile at www. liveperson . com. i can do ur assignment in cheapest price and lowest time. kindly hire me to have this done thanks umr