1. Briefly explain how a modern personal computer is an instance of a Universal Turing Machine.
Describe how the components of a Turing Machine are implemented on a PC. Please use your own
words. (1 point)
2. Name the components of the von Neumann architecture. (1 point)
3. Briefly explain the acronym API and name an example Java API. (1 point)
IST 140 Introduction to Application Development
4. Write a complete Java program (a Java class) called HelloMarsApp. Your program should print the
phrase "Greetings Martians!" to the command line. Use a combination of two (2) print() and one (1)
println() statements to output each of the words and the exclamation point. (2 points)
5. Based on the coding conventions used in this course, what are the rules for naming (identifying) Java
classes, methods, local variables, and constants. (2 points)
6. Write a version of the HelloMarsApp program (created in exercise 4 of this Problem Set) that
includes a logic error. Use a multi-line Java comment to explain the error. (3 points)
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹311/time for dette job
java expert. I am very interested in your project. I have 10+ years experience. I am the BEST programmer on this platform. Ready to start immediately.
Hi, I am a college student(4th year). I have worked on different projects in java , jsp. So I have good knowledge and experience of it. Contact me if your're interested in working