microservices & microfrontends expert required
Betalt ved levering
we require a experienced micro-frontend and microservice expert for a long running project. This project is a test task to show you expertise about it.
Backend Environment will be
- jhipster (latest)
- java 17
- spring-boot (with jhipster)
Frontend Environment will be
- microfrontend with jhipster
- angular (with jhipster)
What you need to implement:
A microserviced application.
Having these backends (each an own node):
- user management backend to add and maintain users
- a scheduler backend which uses cron based executions to run specific jobs by defined crons
- a backend which provides services to have (internet) traffic based data like rank, impressions, clicks. displaying the data is limited to the users roles, if the user is allowed to view the data
Having these frontends (as microfrontends each an own node)
- a user administration frontend
- a frontend to see the current cron jobs running with ability to run or stop it
- a frontend to display the traffic data per user. Ensure the table has sortable columns, along with filtering on each column, along with searching in the table (e.g. datatable features)
This is a test task, not a real project!
Means we want to see your expertise in discussing, architecturing and building microservice and microfrontend apps. There are multiple issues to solve and if you have the experiences with it, you will easily name them and get down to the discussion for it.
It is mandatory to use JHipster, except you have an even more efficient way of scaffolding, building and adding entities and dtos.
You can either get from us traffic data as excel or you simply generate yourself one.
You are new to jhipster/microservices/microfrontends?
In this case, let us know and we agree to wait for your expertise proof. We only accept proofs on code level either by sharing the code or by creating a video glancing quickly through the code base, through the microservice projects and the microfrontends (and other required projects), and by starting them in docker compose to show finally the working app in your browser.
- multiple years experience with typescipt development
- you have at least 5 years of experience on angular or react development
- multiple years in packaging services as microservices
- projects you can demo which run as microfrontends
- docker runtime
provided the code and runable on docker compose which is containing all components for all microservices and all microfrontends. Only similistic implementations required (or defaults from jhipster)
implemented teh user part along with the administration of the user
will not be disclosed, place your best hourly rate to get considered
Goal of this project?
We are looking for matching candidates to hire for long running project (estimated 3 months)
Projekt ID: #36664414