Structuring and formalization of information, design and programming of cognitive systems (knowledge processing systems).
The specialist will need to develop a universal cognitive model of knowledge and a system for processing this knowledge (extraction, storage, search for knowledge, logical and statistical derivation of new knowledge)
General IT requirements:
• knowledge of Python3 / C ++ / Java;
• understanding of complex data structures;
• understanding and experience with SQL such queries;
• knowledge of basic network protocols and client-server architecture;
• Git experience;
• experience with SQL and No SQL databases (in particular with graph databases);
• Experience with microservice architectures.
General requirements for data analysis and big data:
• Experience with Machine Learning (techniques and algorithms such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision tree, clustering, artificial neural networks, etc.);
• Deep Learning experience;
• Experience of Natural Language Processing and in particular Information Extraction;
• experience in standard technologies of data science (PyTorch, Pandas, Keras, SciPy, SciKit, Tensorflow, NumPy, MatLab, etc.);
• Experience in creating data storage and processing architecture and knowledge (data architectures, data models, data warehouses / data lakes).
Knowledge Engineering Specific Requirements:
• experience with semantic web (SPARQL, Linkde data, RDF, OWL, SWRL, RuleML, etc.);
• experience with ontologies;
• experience and / or development of a knowledge storage system;
• development experience of logical inference systems
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $54/time for dette job
привет denyamuk, I am ready to get started right away.... Can we discuss the project details I helped 3 clients from Russian Federation then i think you will be next one. Thanks, Michael
Dear Hiring Manager, I am very interested in the job posted. I have the working experience required by this position. Thanks for your consideration. Youguang Liu