We have a hosted Kibana instance in SAP cloud and I'd like to implement app which will act like a local console log. The same experience you'd get from terminal if java app was executed locally.
1) figure out how to ask kibana for data. Is rest api enabled by SAP? The likely answer is no but still need to prove that. If it's enabed use rest otherwise pretend to be a browser and obtain data over https.
2) login to kibana UI where 2FA is enabled. - We have login to SAP systems with 2FA already done. Just needs to be adjusted to kibana.
3) list all nodes logging into kibana.
4) figure out type of logs (access log, application log, so on)
5) provide stream of incoming log entries for a selected node so that we could render console logs.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2263 timen for dette job
Hello sir I am a java developer and I am really interest your job I read your project description and I can do your job I would like to discuss with you about project requirement Thank you and best regards