This project must be heavily commented so it is easy to determine what each piece of coding represents.
You have been assigned by a national online university to create a graduation planner for its undergraduate students. The university operates with six-month terms and charges a flat tuition rate of $2,890 per term. Undergraduate students must enroll for a minimum of 12 competency units (CUs) per term. They have asked that the graduation planner meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Number of CUs for each individual course remaining in the degree program
2. Planned number of units to complete per term
1. Accurate number of terms to completion based on input data (rounded up to the nearest terms)
2. Accurate tuition cost based on number of terms to completion
3. Accurate number of months to completion based on input data
Note: Submit all .java and .class files in one zipped folder.
A. Create a graduation planner program that meets the university’s minimum requirements.
1. Include the following design requirements:
• array, ArrayList, or map
• assignment operator
• data types
• math operators (e.g., modulus)
• printf, println, or print
2. Include at least one of the following programming structures:
• “if” statement(s)
• logical operators
• “while” loop
3. Include input validation to check for negative values, prompting users to re-enter values if negative.
4. Display the results to the user in a readable and descriptive format (e.g., [url removed, login to view]).
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $30 på dette job
Hello there, I can help you with this project. Please check out my profile for reviews on other jobs I've finished and contact me if you are interested. Thank you.
I am an experienced programmer with over 3 years experience in Java, C#, 5 years in C, C++. I am good at math, algorithm and always provide clean code, well documented.