We would like a component similar to Aurigma Imageuploader.
The interface should basically consist of an empty panel, with some text 'Drag files here'.
When files are selected for upload (either via drag-drop onto the panel, or by selecting via local filebrowser) the files should be listed in that panel along with their name and a progressbar indicating progress of upload. Once a file is uploaded completely, it should be removed from the panel.
* It must be possible to drag-drop files and folders onto the panel. (if folder dragged, its contents should be parsed for valid files and those files added to list)
* Once files are selected/dropped they should be immediately uploaded to a url along with target folder specified via setting
* The applet must expose functionality to open a local filebrowserwindow
o to open filebrowserwindow
o to set which filetypes that can be uploaded
o to set target folder on server
* It must be possible to override all strings used inside applet, so that we can easily localize it. (i.e 'Drag files here')
* It should be possible to add new files when existing files are still being uploaded.
* For each file, the applet should verify server response that its uploaded correctly.
* It should be implemented as a java-applet
* It should be compatible with oldest Java-version possible (i.e avoid using any fancy components introduced in latest Java)
* The applet should be cached on client side
* It must work on idn-domains - i.e http://håttentå[url removed, login to view] (We currently have problems with this in aurigma and certain browsers)
Some samples we could consider using as base
* [url removed, login to view]
* [url removed, login to view] (description and source only, you have to install some local stuff to test it, but it seems to work pretty nice)
o Test at [url removed, login to view]
20 freelancers are bidding on average $920 for this job
I have more than 7 years of experience in java/j2ee programming. I can get your requirements implemented in the specific timelines with best quality. Let me know if you need more information
We can build your Application using simple Applet objects (as opposed to JApplet objects). No milestone payment is required. You can release compensation when you are happy with the demo.