ASHWINSEN has alsready done one of these
this is an earlier posting that defines my requirements ;
[url removed, login to view]
The idea is to host the "core" jar files in our media servers: our customers can open a popup (link) in their websites that will call our domain ([url removed, login to view]) in order to use the webphone.
* SIP and RTP stack (compatible with standard VOIP servers)
* Standard java applet (no installation required. runs directly from browsers)
* Should work on Windows, Linux and Mac and support the most popular web-browsers: Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera.
* Fully skin-able (HTTP/CSS). Should be easily modified (by ourselves) to match the look and feel of existing web applications.
*Standard G711 codec’s (PCMU and PCMA)
* SIP Parameters can be inserted to the java applet from an HTML file passed on as
parameters to it (user, passWord, sipServer) that way the customer
wont have to dial anything.
* DTMF (INFO method in signaling)
*Web camera application also
We need the source code of this project