I require a Java command-line program that converts a single web page into multiple web pages. This is a program that I would need to run multiple times on different single web pages (in the same format).
Purpose: I have written several user manuals in Word and need to publish that content as web pages. I save the Word files as “Web Page, Filtered”.
I would like the Java program to do the following:
1. Read in the Single Webpage
2. Create a Left Side Column Tree Menu of all the Sections (and subsections) in the Single Webpage
3. For each Section, create a new webpage that displays only the content for that Section.
3.1 Display the Section name as the Title and Header.
3.2 Provide a Prev and Next button at the bottom to move to/back sections.
4. Produce the Webpages in the following format (see Table in attached PDF)
The java program should have the following parameters:
Java -jar [login to view URL] <source folder> <destination folder>
Java -jar [login to view URL] c:\singlewebpage c:\multiwebpages
Bonus: if you can take the Word file and convert directly from that.
Message me for a weblink to see a sample Single Page User Manual.
Final deliverables are:
- Source Code with clean code and basic documentation (i.e. comments in the source code).
- Preference is as an IntelliJ project.
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $29 på dette job
Dear Sir, Could you please explain more on your requirements? Better give me some sample. We can do from word document to convert it as a multiple html files based on the sections in it