Looking to hire a programmer good in Java. Some understanding of the financial markets is required. Project Goal is to be able to automate stock market trading. The system is proprietary and will require signing a non-disclosure form.
• Extensive development experience with Java/J2EE and Core Java.
• Hands on experience with Spring Framework SpringBoot and Microservices.
• Hands-on experience with Application runtime configuration (Web server/App server)
• RESTful web services, SOAP and also MQ (JMS).
• Hands on experience in providing production support to multiple applications (My Policy, Insurance Portal & Quote) . Triaging & reporting the production
defects in a timely manner.
• Experience using Splunk, PCF- Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jira, Git etc.
• Insurance experience will be a big plus