ABOUT THE COMPANY:
SPIN ANALYTICS AND STRATEGY is a Data Analytics Solution Delivery company based in Fremont, CA as Headquarters with branches located in India & Singapore. Verticals include system integrator, Project execution.
E-bay, PayPal, Seagate, Walmart are few of the clients we work with. We are growing and we like you to be a part of future.
Job title: Back end Developer
Location: Vision Aarcade, VIP Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Duration: 3 Months+
Mode of interview: 1ST ROUND – SKYPE/2ND ROUND- FACE – FACE (If required)
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are adding Backend Developers to our offshore Development center team and looking at Mid - Senior Levels of proficiency. Remote option is not applicable for this position. First round - Phone/Skype and Second round - F2F is required (If asked).
• You have 5-8 years developing server side applications with Java/J2EE or Node.js, with at least 4 of those years developing with Spring and Spring boot developing REST API endpoints.
• You have 3+ years developing microservices in a modern cloud environment such as AWS
• You have 4+ years working with RDBMS and have a solid understanding of data normalization and DB optimizations
• You have a strong understanding of TDD, CI/CD, automation, and micro-services.
• You have 3+ years of experience with repository tools such as Git or Bitbucket and project tracking systems such as Jira
• You have experience working in Agile environments and applying automation techniques with multiple teams operating in parallel to accomplish large initiative deployments.
• Experience with cloud computing (Amazon Web Services)
• Experience with Git version control
• Crore java 8, Spring Boot, Spring 5,M.V.C Framework ,Thyme leaf, REST full web services
• HTM5,CSS3,java Script, jQuery, Ajax,
• DataBases basic:- MYSQl, Oracle
• Proficient in Node js, Express, Strong-Loop,
• understanding of server-side templating languages Jade, EJS
• understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
• understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
ROLE & RESONSIBILITIES:
• Configuring cloud services (AWS)
• Integrating third party applications
• Developing APIs
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
• Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
• Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
• Collaborate with Front-end developers
• Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
• Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
• Learn about new technologies
• Stay up to date with current best practices
Bachelors in Computer Science or relative stream.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹103402 på dette job
HI i can do it for you. As i have 5+ year of experience as Full stack java developer. You can find more about me here [!] Let me know if you interested. Thank you