I would like someone to help out to modify a simple working Java editor and add the following functionalities:
1) Can handle mutilple pages documents. Currently, this editor can only open one page at a time.
2) Page can be set to different sizes on the screen. Example, if the page is set to A4 or A3 etc.
3) Able to View pages in percentage similar to Adobe PDF viewer. For example, a page can be view on 75% or 100% viewing will show a complete page. 75% viewing will have some grey area as in Adobe PDF Viewer.
4) Will have a drop down menu which contain all System fonts / font size / Font script.
5) Able to import special characters/symbols/images/tables onto a page.
6) Can do string search and replace on a page.
7) Can do simple mail merging
8) Lastly, able to add comments/descriptions to some area of the code if required and all the above 'revisions'.
9) Overall, similar look and feel to WordPad and with the above add on features.
Further details will be provided once a programmer is allocated.