Using Eclipse IDE Classic:
This project will require you to write a Swing (or AWT) based graphical user interface to the HomeCAD engine written in homecad.zip.
I have attached 3 documents.
-Part B and
Part A and B have been completed and provided to you in homecad.zip.
I need you to complete Part C ONLY by the 15th of Feb.
You will need all three documents to understand the project entirely.
(See document for complete project details)
Graphical User Interface (GUI) Requirements
The user interface should offer, at the least:
• Two sets of action controls: i) series of buttons; and ii) menu items. With common functions being present on both control sets.
• A status bar that shows the following information: i) Owner details i.e. name, initial budget, and available budget; ii) Total size of all the rooms located on a currently displayed storey; and iii) the details of a currently selected room (when applicable), as returned by the [url removed, login to view]() method (from Ass1 Part B).
• Means for the direct manipulation of rooms (when adding / removing rooms). For example, a user should be able to click on any empty grid cell on the blueprint and add a new room to this grid cell. NOTE: you need to have additional means for adding a new room (apart for the direct manipulation described above) since a new room can be added outside of the existing blueprint
bounds i.e. a current grid can be 3 columns by 3 rows but the user might want to add a new room to the (5,5) grid.
• Dialog boxes must be used to confirm important operations: e.g. i) removing a room; and ii) exiting the application.
• Dialog boxes must be used to notify the user about any error conditions (e.g. invalid user input, or an occurrence of structural/financial exceptions).
• The main application window can be resized and your application should handle all the blueprint related resizing using multiple containers and LayoutManagers (i.e. no explicit x,y sizing).
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $134 for dette job
hi, may be i can do this job, please visit my web www.junianto.com, there is some free application my java project developed with eclipse.. and you can see some screenshot too