We are looking for an experienced, anything-is-possible DevOps expert, who can take on deploying and operating a new platform, and apply best practices & tools to make sure it operates efficiently and at scale.
We are using a wide range of cloud providers and bare-metals, on top of which we'll deploy Kubernetes and several applications that our platform requires.
- Professional software engineer working on backends, preferably in Python, Java or Golang.
- Ability to build scalable data processing systems that are easy to test, deploy, monitor, and debug.
- Have a great experience in distributed filesystems, key-value stores, databases.
- Infrastructure as a code, CI/CD, monitoring, logging - must have.
- ChatOps, DevSecOps practics are welcome.
- A big plus will be knowledge of Machine Learning pipelines, and of Apache Spark.
This is a great opportunity for a DevOps expert looking to learn the newest tools, has experience is making such complex environments run successfully and is looking for a long-term consulting relationship. We are not able to consider teams or agencies for this job. Please mention the words "John Snow Labs" in your response if you're interested, and explain why you are the right person for this job.
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $21/time for dette job
"John Snow Labs" Hello, I am a senior DevOps developer who is familiar with Python/Django, LAMP stack, CI/CD, Jenkins, and Ansible. Love to work with you. Regards,