Json file example attached.
The editor GUI:
- javafx window with a tabletreeview with these colums:
. Settings: read only column. Displays json file parent node hierarchy. Nodes are named with the json node "name" attribute (refer to attached json file example)
. Value: editable column for leaf nodes ONLY. leaf nodes only. Editable cell by default, combobox when the "list" attribute is set. A button is added on the edit cell or on the combobox when the json node attribute "button" is set
. Help: read-only column. Displays the node help text when the json node attribute "help" is set.
- the tabletreeview fits the entire window content => tabletreeview resized when window is resized
- one menubar with following items:
. save: save json file with modified values
. restore default: replace selected node child leaf node values with the json leaf node "default" attrinute value. Important: when a parent nodeis restored, all child leaf nodes are restored
- quit: save json values and close app
Read/save json file:
the json settings file is located in the same folder than the jar file. Use gson api to read/write file:
import [login to view URL];
BufferedReader bufferedReader = new BufferedReader(new FileReader(path));
Gson gson = new Gson();
HashMap<String, String> json = [login to view URL](bufferedReader, [login to view URL]);
Creating tabletreeview nodes is then straightforward, create node class with one hashmap as private attribute copied from gson read hashmaps => required to manage later fxml dialog controller enhancements ;)
- must manage value changes from editcell and combobox. "list" json node is used to fill the combo. The list is a comma separated list of (displayed combo item, item value) => only combo items are displayed in combo, but item value is used to fill json node value attribute and select combo item.
- button action (if any) must call a controller method with the clicked node json attribute as value
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $202 på dette job
HI..I am quite familiar with JSON data structure and parsing it with java object oriented code and can develop the GUI (JavaFX based) MVC program for manipulating JSON data files.
Hi nice to meet you Firstly, thanks for visitting my profile. with more than 9 year in java. So I can do it for you as best. can we talk? thanks you in me.
Hi, We are a team of developers and designers. We ensure on time task completion with complete customer satisfaction. Please find our portfolio below [login to view URL]