We are looking for a Senior developer with over 6 years of experience to work in our client in Romania (Bucarest) under our supervsion and support from Spain.
At least one year of duration full time. 5 travells to Spain are expected (Fly and hotel will be país by us)
The main activities are:
1. Effort Estimation and Schedule of Deliveries
2. Prototypes and/or Proof of concept
3. End report with summary of activities and related efforts per activity
1. Outputs of the implementation (including modified or new source code, when applicable) approved by EUIPO.
2. When applicable modification or creation of automatic/manual tests.
3. When applicable, Test Plan, FAT, SAT and UAT reports.
4. When aplicable, Up-to-date system documentation in the EUIPO Knowledge Repository (Sharedox).
5. In case of modification of an existing solution the documents shall describe the modification. Updating of already existing documents (SRS, Test plan, etc.) is preferred than drafting of new documents.
6. In depth resolution documentation in Jira to contain evidence. If applicable provide linkage to SVN and or CI.
7. Deployment in all environments of the National Office (i.e. test, production, etc.) and support to Go-Live
8. End report with summary of activities and related efforts per activity and handover to IT responsibles of the National Office and to EUIPO.
- Local Language native
- English Language fluent
- On site work full time in Location in Bucarest