We need to have a multimedia player created or an existing one customized to enable our clients to play WAV, AVI and other audio and/or video files that we create. The WAV files are recordings of audio calls (phone calls) of agents in call centers. The AVI files show screen snapshots of the workstation being used by the agent - in general, but not always, during the recorded audio call.
1. Initiated by streaming download of media file from our website.
1. Our current approach is for client to associate media type with desired player
2. When file is downloaded, operating system starts media player
3. This model is acceptable, but we would prefer more control
4. In addition, some additional parameters would be helpful, such as encryption key, user-certificate.
2. Supports AES-256 bit encrypted files. Can decrypt as recordings are streamed from our website
3. Keeps media file in memory. Does not download copy to user's file system.
4. Provides these functions to user:
4. Skip back X seconds (we can configure)
5. Skip ahead X seconds (we can configure)
6. Download copy (can be disabled on user or account-specific basis to prevent download)
7. Looping playback (user sets beginning and end of loop and recording plays between those times continuously until stopped)
8. Speed control. Allows user to play up to [url removed, login to view] faster than realtime (3 min file plays in 2 mins) or 2X slower (1 min file plays in 2 mins)
5. Displays the following
1. Video if AVI or other video file. Must support XVID codec, others. If no video, player shrinks
2. Wave pattern showing amplitude changes in audio track. See attached PDF
3. Time progress bar, showing total time of recording, and point in time of playback
4. Time progress control button. User can move button to move within recording.
5. Color-coded time markers, based on time parameters in a data record associated with the media file. See attached PDF file, for "bookmarks"
6. Explanation windows with text that appear when cursor is over time markers to describe markers (see PDF)
7. Other information bars as added (roadmap requirement, not this project)
6. Player can be proportionately sized by grabbing corner and moving in or out
1. Size remains the same for that user from file to file (does not resize to default with new media file)
7. Player can be moved freely within user's screen
8. If original code, written in JAVA. Otherwise API or SDK of basic player is acceptable
9. Low licensing costs (<$5/annum/user) if existing player
1) Source code with comments throughout code for maintenance
2) Documentation including listing of all third party libraries
3) Description of all supported files, with information about how to add support for additional codecs
Below are things we want to add. Successful bidder will have first opportunity to add these, assuming initial product delivery is good:
1) Change wave display to show change in speakers on audio file. In other words, when the person speaking changes, the color of the wave display changes
2) User-added time markers. Allows user to add a time marker and include text to appear in an explanation window
3) Application usage bar. This will display the applications the recorded workstation has active during a call. The data will come from a monitoring tool that will monitor for applications in use and which will be associated with the media file.
4) Keystroke bar. This will display the keystrokes typed on the recorded workstation during the call. Proper display will require breaking the keystrokes into time segments and associating them on the timeline with the audio recording.
5) User certificates. Added level of security that prevents an unauthorized user from playing an audio file.
See attached PDF file for an example of the desired product.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1814 for dette job
I have more than 7 years of experience in java/j2ee programming. I can get your requirements implemented in the specific timelines with best quality. Let me know if you need more information