It is required to build a component which extends JTree where the behavior of the component is fully defined by array of column descriptors (see files attached). For each column, the following
constraints are defined:
- initial position in table, initial width of column, header title, alignment and if the column is visible initially
- data type which column contain (Integer, Double, String, Date)
- boolean value defining if the column can be sorted (asc. & desc. sorting based on class)
- boolean value defining if the column should sum all the rows (in some cases where class is Double or Integer)
- boolean value defining if on the table filter can be applied based on this column
- boolean value defining if the column is editable (apply cell editor based on column class)
- boolean value defining if the column can be used to group items in JTree based on this column
Functionality which needs to be implemented:
- Implementation of JTree table GUI
- sorting the table based on sortable columns and data types which they contain
- summing the values contained in the rows of the given column if the class is Double or Integer
- filtering the table based on given filter value(s)
- editing values directly in the table if is editable (appropriate cell editor required for each data type)
- showing hierarchical view ( creating nodes with children based on selected column)
GUI components (buttons for sorting, dialog for filtering) and header design are not required, it is still to be done after API functionality is fully satisfied.
Headers are required to be group-able (merged), and subject to dragging in order to change position (dragging multiple columns at the same time).
Definition of grouping headers is not defined. It is up to developer to define this based on free will.
Further specifications are available upon request.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $167 for dette job
Hi, I am Java expert and can surely help you here with this project. Please communicate to discuss further. I will start as soon as you award. Thank you. Regards Anshu
I have a lot of experience in Java programming as an Informatics Student. My main topic needs from me an every day usage of this language. I'm a perfect candidate for this project. Sincerly, Jani