Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Documentation skill
15 freelancers are bidding on average $31 for this job
Hi I am expert in Core java. I can do this task. I have experience in core java,JSP,Servlet,Java Swing, Struts2,EJB,ZK Framework etc. I can do this job.
Hello Sir, We have 5.5+ years of experience in JAVA/J2EE/[url removed, login to view] will complete the project in given time period with great [url removed, login to view] believe in maintaining long term relation. We will provide 30 days free support Flere
Hi, I am a ocjp certified associate. I have been working in java for 3 and an half years. Currently i am working for TCS. Will be a pleasure to work with you
I am from Mauritius and I have nearly six years of development experience in JAVA/J2EE projects and being also Spring certified which I believe, would be an ideal match for this position.