CAN YOU :
1. Apply programming techniques to computer security problems
2. Identify solutions to simple computer security problems using a range of software development techniques
3. Review the effectiveness of team work following a team project
IF YOU CAN, OUR COMPANY REQUIRES SOMEONE WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE THERE SKILLS ON THE FOLLOWING TASK. I WOULD RESPECT YOU IF DO NOT APPLY FOR NOT HAVING THE RIGHT SKILLS, IF HOWEVER U APPLIED WITHOUT HAVING SUCH SKILLS I WILL NOT PAY YOU A PENNY.
Details of Task:
A new patient record system is required for a Dental Practice. The system will fulfil the functional requirements described below. It is crucial that security and privacy issues are also considered in the system design. For each patient the system should record:
- The name and address of each patient,
- The first choice dentist for each patient,
- A list of visits to the practice (with date and type of ailment) made by each patient,
- A list of the treatments received by each patient (with date and by whom). After securely logging in to the system, the patient should be able to:
- Add/change their personal details,
- List previous visits to the practice (with date and type of ailment),
- List previous treatments received (with date and by whom),
- Request an appointment with first choice dentist (with date and type of ailment),
- Decide if practice administrator can access his/her treatment list (for better privacy).
For each dentist the system should record:
- The name and address of the dentist,
- The working days of the dentist, for example Monday to Thursday,
- A list of patient appointments (with date, to whom and type of ailment),
- A list of the previous treatments made by each dentist (with date and to whom).
After securely logging in to the system, the dentist should be able to:
- Add/change their personal details,
- View their calendar for upcoming appointments,
- List previous appointments (with date, to whom and type of ailment),
- Add treatment to a patient into the record system,
- List previous treatments made by him/her (with date and to whom).
The practice administrator should be able to:
- List upcoming appointments for all the dentists,
- List previous visits made by each patient (with date and type of ailment).
- List treatments made per dentist (or received per patient), if access is allowed,
The practice administrator should also be able to:
- Add/remove dentists from the system,
- Add/remove patients from the system,
- Add/change first choice dentist,
- Alter working days for the dentists.
You are thusly required to apply the problem solving skills taught throughout the module to produce a design document including an analysis of the specification, break down of the problem, UML (Unified Modelling Language) classes, flow diagrams (or pseudocode) etc.
You are then required to produce a console application (using Java) that is driven by a repeating main menu with appropriate instructions and guidance throughout. Some valid testing data needs to be provided together with the programming code.
Finally, a testing plan with the results and your group and individual conclusions should be included in the final report
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $485 på dette job
1. Apply programming techniques to computer security problems 2. Identify solutions to simple computer security problems using a range of software development techniques
Hello, I have briefly read the description on COMPUTER SCIENCE SPECIALIST, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.
"Quality is Not an Act it is a Habit" I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details
Si decide que yo realice su proyecto no tendra mas que la mejor aplicacion con menos fallas posibles. Sera realizado en java con una base de datos amplia para los pacientes y doctores, ademas de facil manejo.