PURPOSE: To implement queues
You are going to simulate two toll booths at a toll gate. Both toll booths have a capacityof 15 each. Initially only one toll booth is operational/open. Only when the first tollbooth reaches its limit, the second toll booth will open. You need to calculate how manyvehicles pass through each of the toll booths and how much money is collected at each [login to view URL] prices are as follows
2 axles $1.25
3 axles $1.50
4 axles $2.00
1. Your input will have 2 integers for each vehicle - the time in seconds and the number of [login to view URL] is greater than or equal to 0 and number of axles is a positive integer.
2. It takes 3 seconds to process each vehicle.
3. Your code must handle input from either the console or read from a file passed as a command line argument.
4. You are limited to 50 lines of code including comments.
5. You must test your code extensively before turning it in.
6. You must use queues.
7. You do not need priority queues since this is a FCFS (First Come First Served). We will assume no bad driving and that it is an ideal world for FCFS.