I would like you to build a Windows application that will provide:
1) An overview of existing bets on NFL markets on Betfair, and
2) Betting functionality similar to the betfair website.
Requirements of the programmer:
1) You should have knowledge of the Betfair Sports API-NG, or be willing to invest the time to get to know it. Applicants should provide information of their level of experience with Betfair API.
2) You will need a Betfair account to test the application.
3) You should have experience with creating applications that present data in a structured presentable way. Applicants should provide screen shots of previous work.
I expect you to do the work in about 10 days.
The program must use the Betfair Sports API-NG for the betting functionality:
[url removed, login to view]+Started+with+API-NG
The program must use Swing Designer to create the GUI.
Description of functionality:
For each market, I need a separate tab with the following fields:
1. For each team, odds available (sell and buy).
2. For each team, Win or loss amounts in case of win. This is similar to the view that is available on the betfair website when bets are accepted and when they are offered. It is important that this field functions the same as the corresponding field on the website.
3. For each team, a field for typing in bet amount and odds, a slider that can be used to adjust this amount, and a 'bet' button that will place the bets. Field 2 should be updated when a number is typed, just as on the website.
4. A single 'dutching' button, that will calculate betting amounts for all teams, based on best available odds, that will even out wins/losses no matter what the result of the market. ([url removed, login to view]).
5. For each team, a clickable check box, that will include/exclude a team from the dutching calculation.
I need separate tabs for the following markets:
Super Bowl Winner
Number of Regular Season Wins
Additionally, I would like a tab with a view of the next round of games, with odds available and betting functionality.
Finally, an overview tab, where I copy/paste the session token, view available funds, total bets placed and total funds.
The data manipulation should be separate from the GUI presentation by different packages in the source code.
Data should be updated at least every 60 seconds, and there should be a 'refresh' button that updates data.
It is important, that the source code is neat and well structured, allowing me to add additional markets or fields.
1. Source code
3. Executable jar