Looking for an experienced developer to help build backend web services for our stock tracking platform. The developer needs to be experienced in:
- Node, ExpressJS.
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis.
- GraphQL, Restful API.
- Ubuntu Linux.
- Web sockets.
Nice to have:
- Web crawling/data mining.
The work includes:
- Designing and building GraphQL and Rest API's web services to be consumed by front end mobile and web apps.
- Writing scripts for monitoring, reporting and analytics.
- Working with realtime backend using web sockets (for sending real time trading data).
- Configuring and integrating matrix reference chat server (synapse)
- Using and configuring AWS management tools for managing the service.
- Integrating with third party web services and payment gateways.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal.
1. Do you prefer using REST or GraphQL and why?
[login to view URL] you prefer using a script or a complex query to create a query that aggregates financial statements?
33 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $21/time for dette job
Hello, I am working in Java/J2EE technologies for last 16+ years. I am also interested in long term devotion than short time assignment. Can we talk direct on this?
Hi, I have similar experience in this technology. i love to complete this task on schedule and on time. please share me requirement specifications details. Thank you