Animals in the garden
We have a square garden SIZE x SIZE (where 1 <SIZE <15). There are animals in the garden - cats, dogs and turtles.
The goal is to track their location.
Each animal has its (one) owner, one person may have several animals.
The owner has the following features:
Each animal has the following characteristics:
- Current location
cats and dogs have the "breed" feature (any text)
Turtles have the characteristics "state", taking values: "hidden in the shell", "active"
The program should provide the following functions:
A text menu that allows to choose individual options or exit the program.
1. Add owner
2. Delete the owner
3. List of owners
4. Move the animal
5. Feed the turtle
... <other options>
-----Records of the owners----
- Ability to add a new owner
- Ability to remove existing owner
-Ability to display a list of all owners (all data) with a list of their animals
- The ability to add a new animal
- The Ability of removing an existing animal
- The ability to display a list of all animals (all data)
- To move the animal, first select which animal we want to move, and then choose the direction: up, down, left, right
- The initial position of all animals is the upper left corner of the garden
- The animal only moves one field in the selected direction as long as the destination field is in the garden
- In case of attempt to move the animal to an illegal field, the user should receive an appropriate error message (t (however, this should not interrupt the program)
- Turtles can only move if they are in the "active" state
- After each displacement of the turtle its condition changes to "hidden in the shell".
- Attempting to move the turtle hidden in the shell should display the corresponding error
- after successful movement, a message should be displayed informing about the position from which the animal was moved
- Feeding turtles
Ability of choosing a turtle to feed - the fed turtle changes its status to "active"
- Saving data
-Before closing the program, data about all owners should be saved to the "[login to view URL]" file, and animal data to the "[login to view URL]" file
- when starting the program, the data should be loaded from the above files
---The code should be written in java programming language---
The data is shown on the console.
Hi , An exerienced java programmer here , this seems to be very basic implementation of oops concepts , exception handling , file handling . Could be done very easiy , let's discuss more if interested .
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $36 på dette job
Hi, I am a software engineer experienced in Java (I am using Eclipse Juno). I can complete your project within 3 days from awarding, properly tested and commented. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi, Am a java expert and i would like to work with you on this project. I have a strong background in data structures and algorithm. Please get in touch for a discussion about this project. Thanks.
Hi I can help you with this task :) Jestes polakiem? Nie zajmie mi to dlugo. Cena do negocjacji. Pisze w dwoch jezykach jakbys przypadkiem nie był z Polski. Send me a private message and lets talk!
Hello there, I'm interested in your project and I would love to start working on it. I used to work on that kind of stuff back in college. I'll finish it in 2 days or less, hmu in messages.
I have more than 3 years of experience as a Java Developer, working for 4 different companies in Romania. I also own a BA degree in Computers Engineering obtained in the city of Cluj-Napoca.