This assignment is to create a Java application that works as a store with different user access levels. The store will:
- offer a variety of selections that are displayed on different sections. This is seen by all users (logged in or not).
- allow a new user and an account specialist to create a customer profile. This is stored in a hash map.
- allow logged in customers and account specialists to add selections to their accounts and it will save it for future reference.
- if within a specified number of days, the customer can cancel the item.
- customer and account specialist can pay a bill.
- the account specialist can create a tech support ticket
- tech support can cancel, close, or schedule a ticket
- a manager can do everything mentioned above.
I already have some of the code written and working. primarily it is finishing the user roles/access levels. Must be written in JSP, JavaBeans, and Servlets. Supporting files (such as XML) are accepted when necessary.
I would like to have chat contact with the programmer who accepts this project. It's not necessary, but I think it will help you finish faster.
Further and more specific information (including existing code) is available once you accept the bid.
This program is due by tomorrow morning (6/8)
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $230 for dette job
Hi, Please see the reviews that i have got while doing java projects. I can deliver you the project tomorrow night. please ping me to discuss things in detail. thanks
Hi there, I would like to work on your project. For my delivered work and commitments, you can have a view of my portfolio and reviews. Please let me know for further discussion.
No milstone required. pay after finishing the work. Just handover the code, I will finish it as per your requirement. About my self: 6 yrs of rich experience in working with java /j2ee tehnology.
Hi, I am working as a java developer since more than 3 years. I wish to discuss about it in more detail if you feel the same. Waiting for your reply. Thanks
Hey, I've good experience in Servlets and in Spring and Struts Framework. I've also worked in the projects similar to your project. Regards, Mihir Trivedi