I basically need a peercasting software like peerstream (visit [url removed, login to view]) which can stream videos and audio using p2p technology.
Visit the websites I just mentioned for more detailed info.
It need not be eye candy and stuff...as I need it for my own project...but must be able to do the job required.
Here are the basic requirements of the software:
1. We need it to be like a tracker with the biggest seeder being our server (which means even if there are no peers..our servers will exists as fallback for usage)
2. It must be 'Self repairing', meaning it must search & connect to other peers automatically, if someone disconnects.
3. It must support video streaming using the above pattern.
4. Also it must support download of Normal files (txt, exe, rar,zip, etc..basically all file types).
5. And the video/audio p2p stuff must run on the backend of the website meaning...within in the browser itself instead of making the users install and run on a separate client-side software.
If we are able to work this out well between us, then I have lots more HIGH paying projects(some are really BIG) which I would like to hand over to the winning bidder itself, depending on his abilities & interest ofcourse.
So please take your time to understand the requirements here and make your sensible bids.