Payment and Delivery for this project is EXCEPTIONALLY SOON.
This is a prototype project.
This is a highly intense project not due to its functionality but rather because of the deadline. This project must begin testing as a prototype within two weeks. Functionality-wise it is relatively simple. This project will begin next week Monday (March 28) and last only 10 days (April 7 final delivery).
There is no doubt that your workload for this project will be full time and must dedicate AT LEAST 8 - 16 hours per day (depending on how fast you as an individual are or (in the case you are a team) your team performs)
Our in-house development team has had to work on another project just as they started this one. You will be provided with their last work which covers approximately 5% of the entire project but will give you a framework on how to proceed.
Major Components of this project:
- QT GUI development is key for client application
- Extremely efficient and modular C++ (You must be very confident in your abiility to produce effective code as needed)
- MYSQL will be database for application
- OPEN GL Utilization for client
- Streaming server to client functionality
- Communication between server side and client side done through JSON Format
How this will be done:
GUI parts are already completed. You will be sent them in phases, there are a total of 8 phases. Each phase will correlate with the client and serverside, once done you send the completed phase and we will send the next one, so on and so forth.
Once the final phase is completed our company will test out the finished product and provide feedback if any bugs are found (this will take a day or two). You will have two to three days to then complete this. After this prototype testing payment will be delivered.
DON'T EVEN APPLY IF:
- You can't dedicate 110% to this project (must be your number one priority aside from your family)
- Not 110% sure in your ability towards performing any of the components
- If you feel after the interview and guideline/objective outline discussion that this is too intense
- If you do not like to challenge yourselves to see if you actually can accomplish something (in this case a relatively dynamic program in a little under 14 days!)
- You as an individual or team is not exceptional or special in some way (and you know it)
1) Driven, creative and innovative
2) Seeking to challenge themselves at all times
3) Seeking long term business relationships
4) Access and expert use of the latest tools and services key to this project
5) Easy to get in touch by email or phone. We provide transparency when it comes to contacting us and we expect the same
Contract for this project required.
Thank you for your interest.