The project is implementing a 3D 2-player version of PONG GAME using J2ME.
The rules are written down below for reference.
Your application must be able to establish a connection to another phone and initiate a game upon acceptance from both phone-holders. It must detect the end
of the game and display on each phone wether the phone-holder has won or lost the game. During the game each players points must be displayed.
Rules of PONG
* The game board consists of a rectangle with walls on two opposing edges. On the two edges without walls are placed two pads. Each pad is a movable
piece of wall that is shorter than the edge.
* There are 2 players
* Each player control a pad. A player can move the controlled pad along the edge.
* A ball is bouncing between the walls and pads. If the ball gets behind a pad the player controlling the other pad is awarded a point.
* At the beginning of the game and after a player has scored a point, the ball starts in the middle of the game board with a random direction.
* The game is over when one player obtains 10 points. That player has won the game. The other player has lost.
* Make the pads different colors.
* Make the ball look more like a ball (for instance by rotating it).