I am looking for a program that:
1. Is targeted towards P2P networks like Gnutella and eDonkey.
2. First it must connect to the P2P network and search for a file.
3. The program then requests to download the file from every host that has a matching file.
4. When the host allows the download the program must submit the filename, file size, IP-Address, P2P Protocol, P2P Application, Time, and the host's username to a database.
5. After that the program must do a WHOIS search on all the IP Addresses in the database and record the ISP of the IP address in the same database as well.
6. Must have a semi-friendly interface.
I would like to store this data possibly on a web server, but most likely on an external hard drive, and this file should be able to be opened and viewed as a table with a program such as Microsoft Excel, or in this program itself.
If you need more information please do not be afraid to ask.