The access to these pages is restricted based on assigned roles: "student" and "teacher". Pre-create at least 3 users having role "student", and 3 users having role "teacher" in the
"[login to view URL]" script inside of your project. Your database will include “user”, “role”, and
User object includes the following data fields:
• First name
• Last name
• DOB (Date of Birth)
• Email address
: For the ddl script, feel free to have a [login to view URL] file in your application or to ask JPA to
create the DB according to the entity model.
Use salted passwords to encode the passwords of users. encode the same password, exactly "5k_&7Pm" for all users of the system.
Implement at least the following pages:
"Index" page should not require to login; it is open to anybody.
"Home" page requires to login; it is available to any user who logged in.
"Teacher Private Space" is available to "teacher" users only.
"Student Private Space" is available to "student" users only.
Hide and show links appropriately:
• Logout link is not shown before a user log in successfully.
• Login link is not shown after a user log in successfully.
• Link to "Home" is shown only after a user logs in.
• Link to "Teacher Private Space" is shown only to "teacher" users.
• Link to "Student Private Space" is shown only to "student" users.
Use Bootstrap, images, some text, and your own CSS in all the pages