I gang

For new freelancers, Program to Export data from LinkedIn into spreadsheet - $50

Note -- this project is re-posted from a previous one which was completed, but program proved too buggy, so trying with a new developer.

I need a good software engineer to develop a script that will enable me to export a search list from LinkedIn to a Google Docs document (or Excel).

For example, if search comes up with 500 names on LinkedIn, then will need to export the following details into a Google Docs spreadsheet -- first name, last name, Company Name, and unique personalized URL handle (that most users have).

Budget is $50. Bid only $50! (Hint: You will be able to resell program if runs smoothly).

Should be doable in a few hours for a good developer.

Prefer new freelancers who are looking to establish a reputation. Will be providing more work at higher pay or hourly wage, in the future if this is project is done right.


Evner: .NET, Java

Se mere: work for freelancers engineer, which company need a engineer, up work freelancers, up freelancers, spreadsheet script google, software engineer search, software developer names, software developer freelancers, search linkedin, search for a c++ software engineer, script google spreadsheet, net c# freelancers, need java developer for a project, looking for a software engineer, linkedin url, linkedin is freelancers, linkedin freelancers search, linkedin freelancers, java freelancers pay, java developer freelancers, google spreadsheet example, freelancers software project, freelancers project in software, freelancers program, freelancers one

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 113 bedømmelser ) denver, United States

Projekt ID: #6005288

14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $137 på dette job


Hi, Please ping me to discuss things in detail. i have done a lot of automation job so i think i can take up this task and complete it. thanks

$50 USD in 5 dage
(15 bedømmelser)

Hi. Certainly i can do it for you with that price. I did completed 100% projects for all my employers and they are very satisfied with my result. You can check it in my profile. Hope we have a deal. Thank you!

$50 USD in 5 dage
(11 bedømmelser)

A proposal has not yet been provided

$155 USD in 5 dage
(2 bedømmelser)

Looking forward to working with you....Ready to start as soon as you are....Thank you for the opportunity...

$50 USD in 2 dage
(1 bedømmelse)

Good Day, I have experience of around 5 years in Java and different technologies, have been associated with different software companies in this tenure; Have successfully developed a CRM, internet Banking and IV Flere

$50 USD in 3 dage
(3 bedømmelser)

I quote you $1000 with 10% advance in my paypal remaining 90% as milestone in freelancer Once this project is successful, i will give you a signed NDA, and the product is yours. I will have no rights to sell to an Flere

$1111 USD in 3 dage
(0 bedømmelser)

I am a new freelancer and I have a fresh graduate from university.i have intermediate experianced on .Net.I will complete your task with in few [login to view URL] Regards

$111 USD in 3 dage
(0 bedømmelser)

Hi this can be also be done with PHP, DOM and CURL. We can scrape datas or we have to use linked in APIs. We are expert in scraping datas. If u wish we can give u live examples. Thanks

$50 USD in 2 dage
(0 bedømmelser)

I have a 7 Yr. of exp in ASP.NET C# technology. I am very much interested in this [login to view URL] I will deliver the best solution to you. My main focus would be to enable our clients take the full advantage of th Flere

$55 USD in 3 dage
(0 bedømmelser)

We are ART Lab Team developers specialize in web development, software, design and SEO optimization. Why you have to choose small team when in the market it is full of big solid firms over the years existence? Because Flere

$50 USD in 5 dage
(0 bedømmelser)


$55 USD på 1 dag
(0 bedømmelser)

Hi, Im a java and python develepor with three years of expirence. I belive I could get the job done nice and clean in just a few hours.

$50 USD på 1 dag
(0 bedømmelser)

Dear Sir, i have 3+ year experience in .net technology ,I have read your requirement carefully and i am very much confident that i can fix your issue in good price and given time i assured you it will be done. p Flere

$32 USD in 5 dage
(0 bedømmelser)

Hi there, I'm a CS [login to view URL] with over two years of experience using C#. I'm planning on using the linkedIn API to retrieve all needed information and export to an Excel document (CSV). Should be fun. Feel free Flere

$50 USD in 3 dage
(0 bedømmelser)