The task is to create a solution that implements the ideas of “Enabling Continuously
Evolving Context Information in Mobile Environments by Utilizing Ubiquitous
Sensors”, which is a paper that won a Best Student Paper award at Monami 2011. An
implementation should be made as an add-in extension to the MediaSense open
source platform. As well as investigate and evaluate the impact that continuously
changing context information via adaptive context views pose on mobile devices.
In detail, the solution should:
• Implement the adaptive context view ideas from the paper
• Support continuously changing contextual information in real-time
• Be implemented as an extension to the MediaSense open source platform
• All the implementation code must be made from scratch
• Be verified and evaluated in a proof-of-concept application
• Find and measure the impact of continuously changing context on mobile
devices in various scenarios
Skills in Java programming, networking, and distributed systems are required.
Android programming experience and peer-to-peer protocols is beneficial.
1. Presentation of proposed solution and chosen method, including detailed time
plan for the whole project
2. Complete source code and structure, with documentation
3. Written report in English
4. Project presentation
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $778 for dette job
We are experienced and highly skilled in mobile app development. We have a dedicated team of developers and can provide you the best results. Please see PMB for detailed BID. Thanks and regards, Jawad Ashraf