I am looking for experienced programmers/ solution architects to plan out a software requirements specification document for some customization work for Openbravo 3 ERP+POS for a retail chain. This is to enable a smoother implementation phase that will also be made for bidding on Freelancer.
The winning bid for this planning phase will still be able to bid for the implementation phase.
1. Understanding the constraints and requirements of the retail chain and proposing adequate customization to the stock Openbravo ERP solution
2. Design/ Recommend a customer loyalty module to be used to replace legacy loyalty program including migration strategy.
3. Design changes to the Openbravo POS to accommodate new client features (multi-tiered pricing, customer log)
4. Design/ Recommend a logistic/shipping module to be used to replace legacy loyalty program
5. Production of a final SRS document that will be used to guide the implementation phase
6. Skype calls for a min 15 mins to max 1 hour every day to debrief on work status
Milestone 1 (20%) - Initial draft of SRS that includes item 1,2,3
Milestone 2 (70%) - Production of full SRS with item 1-5 with incorporation of changes from Milestone 1
Milestone 3 (10%) - Incorporate changes made from Milestone 2
1. Your emails with questions and clarifications will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Release of Milestone payments will be done after a management review of submission (2-4 days)