An electronic survey system for a MID. The survey is for module feedback on modules a student is studying. It should offer the following facilities:
1. Fixed set of questions
2. Answers from the six questions will be collected by user and stored in a remote database.
3. In order to take part, a student will connect to remote server, log in with student login details. The student will then be given a selection of modules they are studying, presented as a drop down list. The student will select a module, and then be presented with six evaluation modules, one per screen, with 5 options, Strongly Agree, Agree, Neutral, Disagree and Strongly Disagree. A final screen will be present a multi line text entry box where student can put any comments about the module.
4. When survey is complete, the results are uploaded to a server. Students may then exit the system.
5. The student MID, will store a student identifier to allow easy access
5. the tutor will be able to display results of the survey on screen
6. Tutors will also have ability to produce list of students who have not done the survey.
SOFTWARE TO BE DEVELOPED
1. A MID based application which will access a remote database to retrieve questions for a module and upload to the server. The user should log in, recieve the module identifies, and identify the module they need.
2. A server application to recieve input from the MID, and retrieve/Store the responses in the database.
3. JSP and servlet pages to allow tutor to display the survey results for the module.
Modules: Communication Networks, Database Systems, Mulitmedia Design, Website Development.
Hi, I believe I can help you with this job in 3 - 5 days. however, i need more inforation from you about this project, Feel free to contact me, pls. Best regards
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $207 for dette job
Hello I can do this solution for you, We have all the required expertise. You may feel a bit high price but your satisfaction will be guaranteed. Regards Umer