For a project-opportunity in London in the financial sector, the targit GmbH is searching a freelancer as
Developer with focus on STP-Processes (f/m)
Location: London (full time)
Duration: End of 2013
• Provide real-time support of the customers STP for Front Office FX/MM and FXO.
• Responsibilities include:
o application support
o documenting change/problem/incident management
• The candidate will interface with operation clients, developers, business analysts, front office trading, Ecommerce and back office teams.
• Candidate will be in close, constant contact with the operations and front-office units, and will often act as a liaison between the business and IT groups.
• Experience in building and configuring STP processes using XSLT, XML and Java
• Strong Windows Servers
• Experience of IBM MQ or messaging
• Scripting – PowerShell, XSLT, Java
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Prior application support experience
• Ability to function in a high pressure environment
• Worked with vendors like Reuters (Deal tracker suite, RTNS), MarkitServ (Logicscope), Traiana
• Understanding of Networking, TCP/IP, Radianz, Internet, Unix.
• Experience in supporting front office systems.
• Experience/Knowledge in E-trading applications (LoanIQ, FxAll, 360T, Currenex, RET, etc )
• Knowledge of Ecommerce, FX, MM and FXO asset classes
• Knowledge of trade workflows and life cycles.
• Experience of SQL. Primary database Sybase and Microsoft SQL.
• Experience of Eclipse and XmlSpy.
• Experience in ITIL related functions
HR / targit GmbH
[The Administrator removed this message due to posting of contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions.]