READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE BIDDING...YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU DO NOT!!! SEPERATE BIDS FOR DESIGN AND CODING!
We are looking to get a web site up and running in a couple of weeks, but we have some flex with this schedule.
(1) A web site design concept which is sophisticated, has a bit of an edge, and is simple and clean. We do not want the site to look like it was made with templates. The site will have about 6 distinct pages, with one of those pages replicated, with different content, 5-6 times to characterize properties in different areas. We expect there to be some simple flash (for property display) on this page that is replicated 5-6 times, but are open to other approaches, especially performance enhancing (over flash) approaches.
(2) A web site design specification which can be used to develop the code for the site.
a. We are also interested in a simple content management tool so that we can make changes to the copy (text) on an irregular basis. Most of the site is envisioned to be very stable, so we are open to creating the html with on of a variety of tools and then uploading the next page, but would prefer not to do this because of SEO impact.
b. We are also interested in a simple contact tracking database, in which we would capture and track leads developed on the site. Simple reports and management screens would be nice, but are optional at this point
(3) Simple SEO included as an option for the design specification, so that once we launch, we have a basis for ongoing SEO, which I will do in conjunction with a consultant (TBD later).
(4) Separate bids for the design and coding for the site. If you feel you can handle both, please bid on both, but we are interested in separate bids. Similarly feel free to bid on the options we are interested in, i.e. please tell us how much more you think the content management piece would add to the site, the simple SEO to be included in the design spec, and a management tool for the contact database. Again the bids for the options should be separate.
(5) Please explain to us how you will insure that the site loads and renders well in all typical browser environments, if you are bidding on the coding work. We have already contracted with a major hosting company.