We need a screen broadcast application developed that will be able to do the following:
1. A single PC will broadcast its entire visible screen area using a custom developed
service/application to an service/application running on a server computer located on the
2. A server application that will receive the updated screen images from the transmitting PC
3 .A Java applet that can be dropped into a web page and will then show the screen shot of the
current screen image of the transmitting PC having got the data from the server.
1. The Java Applet will have to operate on a page that also contains a flash plugin.
2. ABility to set screen update rate or will only send a screen update when there is a change
3. We would prefer the communications to operate on port 80 or any other commonly open port if possbile
1. Application to transmit entire screen content to a server comnputer
2. Server application to receive screen shots and serve them to java applet
3. Java applet to show screen shots in html page, must be complient with most major web
4. Server application to be able to handle approx 100 connections from seperate web pages
5. Source code for all parts of application to be made available
14 freelancers are bidding on average £736 for this job
Dear ecosse, We are highly interested to work with you with a commitment to accomplish the task within the stipulated time. Please accept our bid. Details are in PMB. Thanks, Euphern.